Session #1 - What are your expectations, needs & wants from elective MBA course?
What do you expect from MBA course?
We don't buy things we don't need. We contact customer relations for services we are not satisfied with.One of the biggest investments you've made in your life is the MBA program and its elective courses. So what do you do when you realize that you don't need that optional class after couple of weeks later? Or what if you don't like the instructor's style of training? I felt during my own MBA the rest of the weeks are waste of time and effort.
Isn't there a way to prevent it?For this reason, on the first day of the add-drop week of the course, we go over the topics that what we will cover for the next 14 session.
We would like to understand your expectations and determine the average needs of various participants.
- %10 of the course is standard literature and readings from HBR or else
- %70 like experience sharing platform across class participants experiences.
Important Notice ! It does not mean that Lecturer spend whole sessions while listening your experiences and asking questions ''What do yo know? Please share'', '' What is your opinions'' He believes that kind of lecturing is easy to pass weeks without doing anything.
With 12 years of multi-national Automotive, FMCG, Pharma companies career, he has lots of real experiences to share with you:)
- He is not a DT&I Coach, He is DT&I Mentor !
- %20 is related to discussions. In 2000's nobody will know and right about everything. It is free to interrupt speech in any time and share your understanding , with positive,kind discussions about the subject where the limit is sky !
- %40 Final Exam - Based on YOK Rules. Written exam - Open Book.
- %25 Team Projects - You will create a Business Model with your friends.
- %10 Individual Projects - As a personal you will present yourself.
- %10 Homeworks - Understandable , enjoyable
- %15 Absence - 1&2 Full points , 3-10 points , 4-0 points , 5-N/A
Come on, let's meet!
Experience Oriented Learning #1: Very Few People Able to do Multi-Tasking
English Video Record :
Türkçe Ders Kaydı :