Session #1 - What are your expectations, needs & wants from elective MBA course?
What do you expect from MBA course?
We don't buy things we don't need. We contact customer relations for services we are not satisfied with.One of the biggest investments you've made in your life is the MBA program and its elective courses. So what do you do when you realize that you don't need that optional class after couple of weeks later? Or what if you don't like the instructor's style of training? I felt during my own MBA the rest of the weeks are waste of time and effort.
Isn't there a way to prevent it?For this reason, on the first day of the add-drop week of the course, we go over the topics that what we will cover for the next 14 session.
We would like to understand your expectations and determine the average needs of various participants.
- %10 of the course is standard literature and readings from HBR or else
- %70 like experience sharing platform across class participants experiences.
Important Notice ! It does not mean that Lecturer spend whole sessions while listening your experiences and asking questions ''What do yo know? Please share'', '' What is your opinions'' He believes that kind of lecturing is easy to pass weeks without doing anything.
With 12 years of multi-national Automotive, FMCG, Pharma companies career, he has lots of real experiences to share with you:)
- He is not a DT&I Coach, He is DT&I Mentor !
- %20 is related to discussions. In 2000's nobody will know and right about everything. It is free to interrupt speech in any time and share your understanding , with positive,kind discussions about the subject where the limit is sky !
- %40 Final Exam - Based on YOK Rules. Written exam - Open Book.
- %25 Team Projects - You will create a Business Model with your friends.
- %10 Individual Projects - As a personal you will present yourself.
- %10 Homeworks - Understandable , enjoyable
- %15 Absence - 1&2 Full points , 3-10 points , 4-0 points , 5-N/A
Come on, let's meet!
Experience Oriented Learning #1: Very Few People Able to do Multi-Tasking
English Video Record :
Türkçe Ders Kaydı :
Hi there, I read your blogs on a regular basis. Your humoristic style is witty, keep it up! Thank You for Providing Such a Unique and valuable information, If you are looking for the best Higher Chinese, then visit Chinese Distinction. I enjoyed this blog post.ReplyDelete
I generally prefer to read the quality content and I found that in your post. The information you have shared about this post. As MBA students, it is a beneficial and significant post for us. If anyone looking for Best MBA Institutes in India, College Funda is the best choice. Keep sharing. Thank you.ReplyDelete
It is what I was searching for is really informative. It is a significant and useful article for us. Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.MBA Preparation Online in IndiaReplyDelete
I appreciate your efforts which you have put into this article. Genuinely it is a useful article to increase our knowledge. Thanks for share an article like this.russia mbbs consultancy in bangaloreReplyDelete
The representation of this article is actually superb. I think this is a genuinely beneficial and instructive article for everyone, I appreciate this kind of writing, Thankful to you for sharing an article like this.aba courseReplyDelete
The information you've provided is quite useful. It's incredibly instructional because it provides some of the most useful information. Thank you for sharing that. MBA colleges in GhaziabadReplyDelete